Okay, ladies. Kickoff is just 48 hours away. Everything you need to join our Super Bowl tweet-a-thon is below.
How it works: tweet your reactions about the best and worst ads, as they air. (You can cheat by viewing the spots in advance and thinking up 140-character play-by-play cleverness.) The goal is to cheer brands doing great work and blow the whistle on major fumbles. Try to be specific about why you do or don’t like ads.
Space permitting, include:
- the Twitter handle of the brand + their agency (listed below)
- the hashtag #adwomensb2013 so we can gain critical mass (and discover new friends)
- the hashtag #notbuyingit for anything you find sexist (created by the folks at Miss Representation)
- the hashtag #SB47 or Twitter handle @SuperBowl
- the hashtag #ChalkTalk2013 to have your tweet turn up in the ad replay sponsored by AAF Seattle.
Brand + Agency Twitter Handles
Best Buy: @BestBuy
Century 21: @Century21
Milk Processor Education Program: @MilkMustache
Paramount Pictures: @ParamountPics
Soda Stream: @SodaStreamUSA
Taco Bell: @TacoBell
Universal Pictures: @UniversalPics
Walt Disney Pictures: @DisneyPictures
Wonderful Pistachios: @getcrackin
You in? Add your pledge.
If you’re game, please add your name and Twitter handle in the comments section below as your pledge to join the twittersation.
My local 49ers are playing and my husband has invited a lot of folks over to watch. I’m making my famous homemade ice-cream sandwiches for dessert. And I’ve got you – my fellow 3 Percenters – tweeting all over the country with me. What could be better?